| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Lisbon in February is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of liquid tumbles across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Lisbon is fair with on average a moderate 5:52 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:41.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lisbon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lisbon, Portugal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lisbon:
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 394.2 kms (245 miles) N
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 385.4 kms (239.5 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 399.5 kms (248.2 miles) NNE
- Porto , Portugal - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) N
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) NE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Caceres, Spain - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) ENE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ENE
- Badajoz, Spain - 202 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Evora, Portugal - 109.8 kms (68.3 miles) E
- Beja, Portugal - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) SE
- Cordoba, Spain - 388 kms (241.1 miles) ESE
- Seville, Spain - 319.5 kms (198.5 miles) ESE
- Faro, Portugal - 215.7 kms (134 miles) SSE
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 191.7 kms (119.1 miles) S
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 349 kms (216.9 miles) SE
- Cadiz, Spain - 349.2 kms (217 miles) SE